LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 5, 2020 / Compare-autoinsurance.org (http://compare-autoinsurance.org) is a top auto insurance brokerage website, providing car insurance quotes online from trustworthy agencies all over the United States. This website explains more about UBI programs and how they can help drivers get cheaper car insurance premiums.
UBI, short for usage-based insurance, is a type of policy offered by car insurance providers. Drivers can lower their insurance rates if they allow for a small telematics device to be installed in their vehicles. This device will monitor the driving habits and how much a policyholder is driving.
Usage-based insurance has several advantages:
- Policyholders can get fast discounts. Insurance companies will install telematics devices for a short period of time (usually 30 days). This period is enough for insurers to determine if a driver can qualify for a good driver discount.
- Obtain a low-mileage discount. Insurers consider that drivers that drive fewer miles are less likely to be involved in accidents. And for that reason, insurance companies offer the low-mileage discount.
- Encourage better driving habits. Knowing that they are monitored and any bad driving habit is penalized will make the drivers adopt better driving habits.
- UBI can help accident investigation. The telematics devices record data like speed, acceleration, hard braking, direction, and airbag deployment. These data are important for investigators when they try to find out what happened and who is responsible in case of an accident.
- Consistent discounts for teen drivers. Teen drivers automatically pay high insurance premiums. One way to lower their car insurance rates is through UBI. For that is necessary for teen drivers to have good driving habits while the telematics device is installed.
For additional info, money-saving tips and free car insurance quotes, visit http://compare-autoinsurance.org
Compare-autoinsurance.org is an online provider of life, home, health, and auto insurance quotes. This website is unique because it does not simply stick to one kind of insurance provider, but brings the clients the best deals from many different online insurance carriers. In this way, clients have access to offers from multiple carriers all in one place: this website. On this site, customers have access to quotes for insurance plans from various agencies, such as local or nationwide agencies, brand names insurance companies, etc.
“Good drivers can quickly save insurance money with the help of UBI programs”, said Russell Rabichev, Marketing Director of Internet Marketing Company.
SOURCE: Internet Marketing Company
View source version on accesswire.com: